7.24.2017

Milk Jar Cookies, Los Angeles

Desserts have been on my mind more than usual lately (which means I've been thinking about them A LOT).
My gallery, TAG Gallery, had to move out of Bergamot Station (goodbye most excellent brownies and mint lemonade from the Bergamot Cafe) due to an impossible rent increase. It has relocated to the "Miracle Mile" district at 5458 Wilshire.

Milk Jar Cookies is two doors west, at 5466.
The cookies are REALLY GOOD.
Severo got me hooked, when he obtained the Lemon Blueberry and Chocolate Caramel Pecan the night of my latest reception [#mycommute, which is up until 8/5/17, btw].

I brought home this haul with the intention of sketching them.
Ha.
Cinnamon Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip,
Lemon Blueberry, Chocolate Caramel Pecan, Banana.
Only managed to get the Chocolate Caramel Pecan done [and I fear that it looks kind of, um, unsavory].
Looks like I'll have to get more Lemon Blueberry and Banana (my favorites)!
What a shame.

And WHY are desserts on my mind?
January 2 - 27, 2018 will be my next exhibition at TAG -- dessert themed! NOPE, didn't happen.
Sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment